GM Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does GM ever let you use more than allotted limit of $3,000.00 dollars for use buying a yukon?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
There's usually the cap, and they don't let you go above that. When we bought our Silverado in 2010 I got screwed out of my points, because they wouldn't allow you to use your GM Card points, and your GM employee discount on the same purchase, it was one or the other. So I have like 10k points that I can't use!

Midcont

Reaction score
There's usually the cap, and they don't let you go above that. When we bought our Silverado in 2010 I got screwed out of my points, because they wouldn't allow you to use your GM Card points, and your GM employee discount on the same purchase, it was one or the other. So I have like 10k points that I can't use!

Do some research. I think people have sold points...you need to add the buyer as an authorized user to your card but they don't actually get a card.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL @ at adding someone as an authorized user to your credit card. FTS!

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The new GM buypower card there is no cap or expiration.

Lade

Reaction score

You should havew worked with laura gmc
their price is employee price plus they would have let you use your card points.
i know you work for chevy dealer !!!!

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should havew worked with laura gmc
their price is employee price plus they would have let you use your card points.
i know you work for chevy dealer !!!!

The older terms and conditions there where limits. There are no longer limits, but the users under the old terms and conditions still live by them unless they close that account and open a new one.

blacktavert

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im still under the old conditions
earn %5, but max out at 3k

The reason I am going with Laura Buick GMC is becasue alll the local dealers wouldnt move off MSRP and when I inquired about using my supplier pricing they wouldnt let me use my GM card also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo