Getting the Truck Painted.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Getting the Hoe Painted. I'm going with a weird paint style, I'm doing a normal paint job with clear coat on it but doing a FLAT mixture into it. So another words it will come out looking like a FLAT paintjob. Take in mind no matter what it will be 2 Tone. Body color and then painted fenders and bottom. I'm either going to do, Mil spec Desert Tan on top and flat black bottom. O.D Milspec Top and flat black bottom OR Flat black Top and Red Flat Bottom. Give input and ideas I want to get this figured out. Maybe someone could Photoshop this idea for me?

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
Are you sure this time, you tend to flip flop alot. . . . . .

I'm still a fan of your two tone White/ Grey photoshop concept. That was a sweet design bro !!

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Hey ha. I do ALOT to this truck.. I just can't come to a conclusion on the paint job guys its bugging me and now I'm starting to think I really like my Stock paint job. I think I might get it REpainted in its stock colors..

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Tell you what I'm gonna do for sure. Keep the Carmine Red and experiment with bottom colors. I just need to detail the shit out of my truck and see if the paint on top can survive a few more years yuh know? The bottom really does need a new paint job.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
The painting will commence when I receive the new winch bumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo