Gabe's SLOW 2009 Tahoe LT XFE Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NNBS-Medic

NNBS-Medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome, good looking truck. good luck with the mods. its a fun process

Yes it is we have similar tastes at least mines a different color lol. Can't wait to start getting some stuff done.

Nice look truck. I just picked one up that is the same color but it's a 2007. I'm happy with it..

I'm very happy with it too good to have something the hole family fits in but you can still modd it up a bit.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like you have a great start!

Also check out the SLP Resonator delete kit. Combined with the Airaid Jr kit it gives a nice rumble with no drone at higher speeds. It also looks great, when clean... [emoji6] it might give you what you are looking for without doing the muffler right away.

a54ef9b8264f8e4dca3a34f613feee34.jpg

OP
OP
NNBS-Medic

NNBS-Medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joey,

Thanks but I have no desire to stay on top of exhaust tips to clean all the time lol. That's everyone's complaint about the tips from what I read. For the meantime when I do get the magna flow, I'm just going to dump it behind the axel, makes for a cleaner look too.

OP
OP
NNBS-Medic

NNBS-Medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
CLD-703 ordered, just need one more CLS-703 and I have all my headrest en route. Then just need the Pioneer head unit.

Edit: Got the last CLS-703 ordered, one already came in, by the end of the week all the headrest should be here. Need a few more things I have for sale to go and I will get the new head unit and then can get this stuff in the truck.

Edit#2: Magnaflow 12589 ordered

Edit #3: All four headrest on hand. Just need the head unit and install kit for it and some odds and ends and I'm good to go for my A/V setup.

:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
NNBS-Medic

NNBS-Medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow 12589 installed with 4" single SS tip. Perfectly happy with the sound not much louder than stock when cruising but nice growl when you get on it. My Airaid Jr. intake will be here tomorrow.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics of the tip?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM