Full dynomat install next week planed any advice is roof worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kirkpatrickdg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Planning on doing a full dynomat on the floor and doors next week, Is it possible to do it all in two days? Any advice? I read the previous threads on it and it doesn't look like alot of fun.

Is it worth pulling the headliner down to do the roof? or will the difference be minimal? Not going anything crazy stereo wise just want the inside to be quiet.. Planning on putting focals in the doors and 2 Diamond audio D6 10s in the back.

Thanks guys and have a happy holidays.

Riff Raff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put 3 layers of raamat on my roof in 1 day ,just had to have my neighbor come over to help get the headliner out.It's kinda of a 2 man job.And i did 4 doors in one day too.Just very time consuming.

OP
OP
K

kirkpatrickdg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you think it was worth it for the roof? Did you notice that much of a difference?

by my calc I have enough to do eveything but the roof i have enough to do 1/2 of it not sure if it is worth the headache of pulling the liner or not.

Riff Raff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh god yes could i tell a difference way worth my time doing it.
Pure silence when driving down the road

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n