Yukon Denali 2021 Haunted Nightmare - Request advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

maddocmatt

Reaction score
I will say the customer service rep that just called me was the most demeaning, condescending person I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Does anybody know how to escalate a case with GMC?

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say the customer service rep that just called me was the most demeaning, condescending person I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Does anybody know how to escalate a case with GMC?

They will pass your case on to the next. I've found that the "tier 2" senior advisors at least act like they care more. I've probably had 4-5 GM advisors over the last 6 months. They really don't do anything at all. Just keep track of all service reports and document everything.

I should start a thread for those that haven't experienced a single problem yet with these. I suspect it would be a boring thread...

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same thing happen when the GM rep called me with GM's final answer on if they were going to purchase my Tahoe back. The lady was a total ******* and the call ended up in a shouting match. My next call was to my lawyer and we filed our lemon law case that same day. Now GM will get to cover about 4.5k in legal fees on top of the settlement thanks to Michigan's lemon law rules :) LOL I went out of my way to allow GM to do the right thing but they blew it. Next year when I am shopping around to replace our Honda Pilot with a 70k budget I will remember that :) I was leaning towards a 2023 Suburban but the Jeep Wagoneer is on the top of my list now due to GMs actions with our Tahoe issues.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fireman,

What is yours doing that you are getting yours lemon lawed? Just curious to see what others experiencing.
Mine was out of service for well over 30 days (Lemon Law trigger) for a blown fuel control module and fuel pump back in October. was going to keep it but the valve spring issue looming has me scared. My build date is right in the middle of the danger zone.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always been a GM guy and have been waiting for this redesign going on several years now. The stories of unreliability and GM's tactics have made me hesitant. I've looked at various brands from Ford, Audi including Mercedes and they all have new tech issues. The one brand I'm hopeful for is Lexus, they should be introducing new SUV models soon. They have about the best reliability record though I'm not fond of the styling. It used to be simpler to find something so for now I'm keeping my 2012 and fighting the urge.

OP
OP
M

maddocmatt

Reaction score
Well after two weeks the car is dead in my driveway...again. Can't get a tow truck out tonight because of the snowstorm in Denver but I guess now the real fight begins of getting out of the truck. I can't f***kin believe this. Same error, no key fob detected.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after two weeks the car is dead in my driveway...again. Can't get a tow truck out tonight because of the snowstorm in Denver but I guess now the real fight begins of getting out of the truck. I can't f***kin believe this. Same error, no key fob detected.
Sorry to hear this but hang in there. Hopefully they will figure it out soon.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Driving home from Breckenridge Colorado on some lonely mountain roads (285 toward Denver if anybody is wondering),

Absolutely beautiful drive. Visited Boulder once and drove out to Aspen and back.

That stinks! Hopefully everything works out in your favor with this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
korzone

Latest posts