Fuel Filling/EVAP issues tried everything please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Good thing i check this category.. i recently put a 8" lift on my 05 suburban and when i go to put gas i have the same problem .. never happened before til i installed the lift ... any help would be greatly appreciated

ilikemikes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gentlemen, how would you start problem solving this without replacing everything? Gas is back flowing on last couple of trips to the gas station. No error codes except "tighten gas cap". This thread was very helpful. 2011 Tahoe LT w/3inch body lift. TIA

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gentlemen, how would you start problem solving this without replacing everything? Gas is back flowing on last couple of trips to the gas station. No error codes except "tighten gas cap". This thread was very helpful. 2011 Tahoe LT w/3inch body lift. TIA

I would recommend starting a new thread for your issue in the correct year section for your Tahoe. There can be variations in the evap systems and the answers you want will be more targeted in the correct year forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879