Front lip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@iamdub curious on your thoughts.

i-kinda-like-56d9356111.jpg

I like the idea, but am not 100% on board with the execution. I give props for finding and using a lip from another vehicle, especially when it flows so well with the Tahoe. It has form and function, so, I dig that. Being critical, it looks too rounded for my preferences as I'd lean more towards the functional aerodynamics aspect. Although, I'd guess that its shape was a compromise between aesthetics, aerodynamics and daily drivabilty (bull-nosed for curb bumps). I'd be more inclined to have something more like the ZL1 lip, just not quite as prominent and not as sharp-angled to better match the Tahoe's shapes and lines.

71EgJ0oP-HL.jpg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 410846

I like the idea, but am not 100% on board with the execution. I give props for finding and using a lip from another vehicle, especially when it flows so well with the Tahoe. It has form and function, so, I dig that. Being critical, it looks too rounded for my preferences as I'd lean more towards the functional aerodynamics aspect. Although, I'd guess that its shape was a compromise between aesthetics, aerodynamics and daily drivabilty (bull-nosed for curb bumps). I'd be more inclined to have something more like the ZL1 lip, just not quite as prominent and not as sharp-angled to better match the Tahoe's shapes and lines.

View attachment 410847
I’ll get back to you on this…

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 410846

View attachment 410847

What if it was attached to this?

IMG_1362.pngIMG_5299.JPG

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the next gen cars and been watching both them and the Xfinity older cars every week. I watch them on YT premium so I have to wait a week for them to post it. Just finished up the Daytona races from last weekend. Wicked ass tumble here at the end 1:22 wicked shot of it. And @2:40.

That is so many triple axles.....Olympic judges everywhere would be proud. He never even took a breath, or reset in between the groups.

Also, I remember my tyco race cars doing the same thing........and the Nascar's now look like they did, super flat bottom and all. Just sayin'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n