Front lip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it because it looks like NASCAR but I'm a redneck so...
See that's the thing! NASCAR was cool when it was cars that you could walk into a car dealer and buy, more or less. It ceased to become interesting to me after all of the rules and standards started coming into play, ostensibly to save lives or some shit. Lol.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See that's the thing! NASCAR was cool when it was cars that you could walk into a car dealer and buy, more or less. It ceased to become interesting to me after all of the rules and standards started coming into play, ostensibly to save lives or some shit. Lol.

I really like the next gen cars and been watching both them and the Xfinity older cars every week. I watch them on YT premium so I have to wait a week for them to post it. Just finished up the Daytona races from last weekend. Wicked ass tumble here at the end 1:22 wicked shot of it. And @2:40.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like the next gen cars and been watching both them and the Xfinity older cars every week. I watch them on YT premium so I have to wait a week for them to post it. Just finished up the Daytona races from last weekend. Wicked ass tumble here at the end 1:22 wicked shot of it. And @2:40.

I’m totally overstating my disinterest. Went to the nascar truck race here in Richmond just a few weekends ago and it was fun as shit!

IMG_4721.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman