Front license plate bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Padraig

Reaction score
I purchase my 2023 Suburban in Pennsylvania but live in NY where a front plate is required. I see the bracket is available through GM but wonder if anyone has used anything better or different. It appears that holes will have to be drilled. Also wondering if anyone has used two-sided tape or adhesive instead of drilling?

Thanks,

Padraig

OP
OP
P

Padraig

Reaction score
Unfortunately NY does so I will have to do something when the Pennsylvania temp runs out.

Padraig

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the dealer installed mine, GM ships them if the state the dealer is in requires a front plate. They are drilled, then riveted to keep them in place. The plate bracket is contoured to the bumper. I look at Tesla's and very rarely see one with a front plate or bracket for one, not sure it matters anymore.

morig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I asked the dealer not to install ours. We live in Missouri where they are required per law but you see a lot of vehicles without them and I did not have one on my previous vehicles for 10 years, think it looks much cleaner without.

I’ll sell mine if anyone needs it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019