Fosscore's NNBS new wheel option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx guys for your input and usual thread wander into other territory. Rather funny. :cool: :D

NO black wheels. We covered this in a 2017 thread lol.

I know some of you hate chrome and I understand that. The LTZ has so many tasteful chrome accents that a chrome wheel will positively accent it, just like the current LTZ setup. That is what we are shooting for.

The wife will have some input. There are some styles I know that she will not like, so we will find a happy medium of approval (for her) and me getting to put on some new shoes.

JGinLA

Reaction score
You think women can't decide where to eat try presenting them with a choice of wheels for their family toter. The fear of making the decision will freeze them up like a deer in headlights. I tried that once many years ago and it proved to be a fruitless endeavor. You just gotta know their tastes and make the decision for them or it'll never happen :roflbow:
After 50 years, I know how to make her think it's her idea. I think she does the same thing to me.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#3 in 24s!!! Do it dare you. Tell her you ordered 22’s but that’s what they sent you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094