Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to add a few more videos of the Flowmaster 50 series muffler for my own reference, but also so other guys could hear what it sounds like on my truck's 4.8L.

One is with the windows closed and one is with the windows open. Sunday morning early is always good for no traffic.

Windows closed.

Windows open.

Pretty damn cool Flowmaster clips.
I dig. :gr_grin:

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck sounds pretty mean for a 4.8! Maybe I need some driving clips too haha.

Oh and picked up some of that 303 you recommended... loving it so far and a little bit goes so far

That stuff is amazing. I use it on everything.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JDM Astar 3157 1200 Lumen LED Reverse Lights

I ordered some JDM Astar 3157 1200 lumen LED reverse lights for my NNBS.

Amazon link here https://www.amazon.com/JDM-ASTAR-Extremely-Chipsets-Projector/dp/B00NPIUFMM
$23 Prime.

However, they do not have a long enough tab to make the connection in the NNBS harness. I needed to order the 3157ck bulbs. Damn! Will have to search that out a bit further.

So I figured why not try my NBS just to see what the difference in output would be over the old school LEDs that I already had in there. Sure I could send the JDMs back, but everyone raves about their output and well I was not disappointed. Those suckers are really bright. Here are some pics.

JDMs on top.
FullSizeRender-2.jpg

JDMs on drivers side and smaller LEDs on passenger side.
FullSizeRender-1.jpg

JDMs on drivers side and smaller LEDs on passenger side. Noticeably different output on the ground.
IMG_2552.JPG

Both JDMs installed.
IMG_2557.JPG

JDM output looking from passenger side to the rear.
IMG_2558.JPG

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I ordered some JDM Astar 3157 1200 lumen LED reverse lights for my NNBS.

Amazon link here https://www.amazon.com/JDM-ASTAR-Extremely-Chipsets-Projector/dp/B00NPIUFMM
$23 Prime.

However, they do not have a long enough tab to make the connection in the NNBS harness. I needed to order the 3157ck bulbs. Damn! Will have to search that out a bit further.

So I figured why not try my NBS just to see what the difference in output would be over the old school LEDs that I already had in there. Sure I could send the JDMs back, but everyone raves about their output and well I was not disappointed. Those suckers are really bright. Here are some pics.

JDMs on top.
View attachment 76625

JDMs on drivers side and smaller LEDs on passenger side.
View attachment 76626

JDMs on drivers side and smaller LEDs on passenger side. Noticeably different output on the ground.
View attachment 76627

Both JDMs installed.
View attachment 76628

JDM output looking from passenger side to the rear.
View attachment 76629
Wow, super bright!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir thx. :) They are blinding bright and perfect when hitting the key fob.

Really impressed with the illumination. Now just need to hook up the NNBS with the same set up.