Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Looks awesome man. I need to do the same. The company i sent my instrument cluster to did the same type of thing, you could send in your steering wheel controls, climate controls both main and overhead, radio, door switches, 4x4 switch, light control, and fog light control. I think they quoted me like $430 for everything.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx man. The blue LEDs are bright, clean and look really good.

Post that link please if you still have it.

Trying to chase down @05Single with his blue theme. Even though he doesn't like the blue Tahoe cough cough Lol

Maybe a little change up down the road with the other switches and controls.

Since they were dead, it is a win for now.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score

Trying to chase down @05Single with his blue theme. Even though he doesn't like the blue Tahoe cough cough Lol

Link for the company I used for my instrument cluster repair and LEDs: https://circuitboardmedics.com/

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

Hey now I said I didn't like my blue Tahoe, I like yours :D

This mod is in my future, half of my buttons are dead. I'm on the fence if I wanna diy or send them out.
If I send them out there's only one guy I would use and he's on this forum. One of the original Led guys in the game . I had all my gauges blue in my previous truck done and to this day it was the single best mod I ever did. Yea I'm a little obsessed with blue leds but sitting and driving a full upgraded interior with leds was like driving in a spaceship. Its amazing, I don't know how to explain it. I know have an idea of that feeling now with just the 4 buttons and youre gonna wanna get the rest done asap.
It's @ScottyBoy who does them and who did mine. Not only is he a genius with leds and circuits but he's one of our guys too :beer:

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the blue. I changed over the interior LEDs to blue a while back and actually quite like it. Funny you say spaceship...the steering wheel feels like the cockpit for sure. No explanation needed.... lol

I knew ScottyBoy does LEDs as I have seen his posts and threads many times. I wasn't sure if he was still doing it. Maybe he will pop in and let us know if that is something he still likes to do. The rest of the switches would look pretty killer in blue LEDs. We will see....maybe an Escalade cluster will find it's way into my hands for that transmission gauge and blue LED backlighting....
:hmmm2:

Last edited:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I like the blue. I changed over the interior LEDs to blue a while back and actually quite like it. Funny you say spaceship...the steering wheel feels like the cockpit for sure. No explanation needed.... lol

I knew ScottyBoy does LEDs as I have seen his posts and threads many times. I wasn't sure if he was still doing it. Maybe he will pop and let us know if that is something he still likes to do. The rest of the switches would look pretty killer in blue LEDs. We will see....maybe an Escalade cluster will find it's way into my hands for that transmission gauge and blue LED backlighting....
:hmmm2:
I believe the company that I posted a link to will add a transmission gauge to your cluster now for $99, if thats something your interested in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natenate