Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally something I'd do lol.
Me too. Lol. I was picking my buddy up from the airport last night, and accidentally smashed the throttle on my way out [emoji57] the whole area is enclosed and attached to the parking garage. I’m sure I pissed off a few people. It was freaking loud! [emoji1787]

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. Lol. I was picking my buddy up from the airport last night, and accidentally smashed the throttle on my way out [emoji57] the whole area is enclosed and attached to the parking garage. I’m sure I pissed off a few people. It was freaking loud! [emoji1787]

Love parking garages for that reason and I don’t have to worry about overhead clearance either!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You doing cars and coffee pb this morning? Imma see I'd my junk will make it over there

I can’t today man. It was on my calendar though. Be a cold but perfect day for it for sure.

Both my junks are filthy from this weeks storms. And the wife has a birthday brunch with the girls, soooo dad is hanging with the kids and doing some homework.

I will be cleaning up the junks today lol

have fun if you go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman