Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the link and info man...yeah those trailblazers would blow our doors off...cant wait to start working on i.proving power and drivetrain

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome! My truck does just fine and sounds pretty good too. Especially with the
BB tune. :)

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uncovered the Tahoe after Hurricane Dorian gave us a miss here. Gave her a wipe down (still needs a full wash) and we saddled up together for a spin down the road for a Daddy/Daughter Dinner. What an awesome time sitting there together talking, taking a few pictures and watching her fully enjoy spring rolls and her favourite... Pad Thai.
XhPA1SLWQ02cw2RkYaRl6A.jpg

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we saddled up together for a spin down the road for a Daddy/Daughter Dinner. What an awesome time sitting there together talking, taking a few pictures and watching her fully enjoy spring rolls and her favourite... Pad Thai.
View attachment 230153
My daughter told me last night that she's too old for me to tuck her in at night (she's 15 so I had a good run). I'm still in shock and haven't accepted it yet. Tahoe looks great, man.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter told me last night that she's too old for me to tuck her in at night (she's 15 so I had a good run). I'm still in shock and haven't accepted it yet. Tahoe looks great, man.
Damn. Brutal. I’m not going to be happy when that day comes..

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uncovered the Tahoe after Hurricane Dorian gave us a miss here. Gave her a wipe down (still needs a full wash) and we saddled up together for a spin down the road for a Daddy/Daughter Dinner. What an awesome time sitting there together talking, taking a few pictures and watching her fully enjoy spring rolls and her favourite... Pad Thai.
View attachment 230153
Enjoy every single little moment Foss. They grow up way too fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruzic99