FOR SALE: Tahoe SS - The Tahoe GM Should've Made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you are confused ^^^^

Ian Sumo is a different person from the guy who is the op and selling the truck.

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OP was 5 months ago not 2011....and ironically in a weird timing of events the truck is about to go back up for sale this week lol.

Long story short I ended up keeping the Tahoe b/c I realized the Grand Cherokee SRT8 I bought to replace it just wasn't big enough. I flipped the SRT8 for a quick profit and drove the Tahoe until 2 weeks ago when I had an impulse buy at (of all places) a Ford Dealership and got a Raptor lol. I'm doing all kinds of mods to it now but I need to free up the driveway space.

I'm about to sell the Tahoe again and it sits exactly the same as it did in this ad. Infact I added an Awesome custom steering wheel to it when I decided to keep it. The truck now has 79,550 miles on it as of this morning. I'm open to offers for a quick sale so email me at [email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz