For Sale Rockford T2 15 and box $400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukontGetThis

Banned
Reaction score
if i was gonna run 12s id consider it but im dead set on 3 8s in the rear deck.. and even if i really push it it MIGHT get 3 10s in there. .but no way in hell 12s are gonna work cause i only have 12 inches of opening to lay them flush in and thats before a wood buffer which is gonna cost me an inch or two..

Sorry homie

its all good.

Huck

Whut Thee Huck?!
Reaction score
No specs?

Ok, found some on amazon. 400rms. Don't know enough about them to know if i believe that.

Reaction score
OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are pretty sexy looking.. .it looks like it might be the same issue as the w7s were gonna be though. .mounting depth.. i want them snug up against the rear deck.. plus im thinking all Addictive Audio stuff.. They have a sub called the Excruciate (get it Excruci-8) that looks pretty intense

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you trying to top mount them or bottom mount them

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you trying to top mount them or bottom mount them

its not about that.. what im doing is cutting out about 90% of my rear deck and then using a big ass piece of expanded steel wrapped in speaker mesh to simulate a stock rear deck.. then build a box that bolts underneath it as snug as i can get it ,there is alot of countour so it wont be "flush" but itll be as close as i can get..and it really wont matter because its gonna have the whole rear deck as a bid ass trim panel... so there will be 3-8s or 3-10s and 2 6.5s in the box.. and the box will be the entire width of the rear deck and as deep as the rear deck front to back.. but as shallow as possible up and down..

So when you look at it from inside.. it will look stock..

and when you look at it from the trunk it will look stock and be wrapped in stock carpet.. the only thing that wont look stock is there will be a 3-5 inch drop lip where the box hangs down..

Last edited:

Huck

Whut Thee Huck?!
Reaction score
300 rms? He's running a 1000w amp. So that's not going to work. We're going three 8s on this.

Reaction score
Well you can still run 3 of those and tah dah 900 rms. It usually works better to have and amp thats rated over the rms of the subs. You can always turn an amp down you cant adjust the rms of the subs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz