For Sale Rockford T2 15 and box $400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the 6.5 will be in seperate chambers right, try some of these things

http://www.bostonacoustics.com/SPG555-P567.aspx

no im a total idiot.. and im going to let my 6.5s sit in the box with my subs..

yes. they will either be free air or they will be in their own tiny boxes.. and ill be running AA or Focal PolyGlass

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Check out the fosgate shallow mount subs. I have a friend with two of the P3 12's that slamm pretty awesome for what they are.

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?item_id=108283&locale=en_US

yea as i said i cant run 12s... i only have 10-12 inches of mounting surface so 12s arent gonna work.. and as much as i want the box to seit flat i dont wanna run shallow mount subs.. i can run a nice 8 or a 10 and only have 6 inches of drop and thats fine with me.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Well you can still run 3 of those and tah dah 900 rms. It usually works better to have and amp thats rated over the rms of the subs. You can always turn an amp down you cant adjust the rms of the subs.

the amp does 1350w bench at 13.8v so id fry those lil shallow mounts in an instant.. .im going to run nothing less then a 450rms sub OR a sponsor build with a matching sub/amp combo and a warranty on both.

im about 99% sure im gonna run Addictive Audio subs amps and highs they are new.. but they are all handbuilt and bulletproof.. amps stable and rated at 10v... 4g connective wire in the guts ect... plus.. the owner of the company has personally vouched for his subs to match the amps and will replace anything that ***** up on his recommendation.

Reaction score
no im a total idiot.. and im going to let my 6.5s sit in the box with my subs..

yes. they will either be free air or they will be in their own tiny boxes.. and ill be running AA or Focal PolyGlass

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

yea as i said i cant run 12s... i only have 10-12 inches of mounting surface so 12s arent gonna work.. and as much as i want the box to seit flat i dont wanna run shallow mount subs.. i can run a nice 8 or a 10 and only have 6 inches of drop and thats fine with me.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

the amp does 1350w bench at 13.8v so id fry those lil shallow mounts in an instant.. .im going to run nothing less then a 450rms sub OR a sponsor build with a matching sub/amp combo and a warranty on both.

im about 99% sure im gonna run Addictive Audio subs amps and highs they are new.. but they are all handbuilt and bulletproof.. amps stable and rated at 10v... 4g connective wire in the guts ect... plus.. the owner of the company has personally vouched for his subs to match the amps and will replace anything that ***** up on his recommendation.

I just laughed so hard at the first comment.

I acctually posted a link to the 10" subs. Was just using the 12's as a reference.

Since your amp is putting out 1350 at 13.8. Ya that would just be a waste of power for that amp then.

For the love of god will somebody buy this sub!! Really is a good deal. Never heard a T2 personally but have heard what 4 12" T1's will do. They are some nice ass built subs.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dropped it to $300.. just finished cutting out the rear deck and need to make room for the 10s

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just to add, a dealer in FL did a GN with three L7 8's in rear deck off a ZX2500.1, craziest 8's I have EVER heard! Sounded like two 15's

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just to add, a dealer in FL did a GN with three L7 8's in rear deck off a ZX2500.1, craziest 8's I have EVER heard! Sounded like two 15's

i looked at those.. but im doing 3 addictive audio lvl 2 10s at 450rms.. lvl 2 is as big as their eights and tens get cause there isnt really a lvl 1.. the lvl 1 tens are build like the lvl 2 12s and the lvl 2s are build like the lvl 3 12s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA