Finally picked it up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta figure out how to get the HUD to work.

OP
OP
S

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweetness! Great choice... right now the only way I know of is to turn on the fogs every time you get in. I'd like to find a different way also but it's a habit now after 4 months.

This sucks maybe Chris can turn this on for us :)

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see in October, how smoothly the 8-speed will accelerate with the ACC. Maybe it's different with the double overdrive and taller axle ratio.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man its about time!!! j/k :)

Looks awesome. Glad Mark took care of you and all went well. You go with anything different than mine on your xpel coverage?

x10 on the fogs. That is rather annoying having to turn them on everytime.

OP
OP
S

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looks awesome. Glad Mark took care of you and all went well. You go with anything different than mine on your xpel coverage?

Nope Mark said that should be good enough. Nice guy wasn't trying to up sell me.

OP
OP
S

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hey BTW the Xpel was awesome for my 900 mile drive home. I'm very happy with it and I'm glad I went through with it. Not a single rock chip and the bird size insects from the Midwest came right off :)

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey BTW the Xpel was awesome for my 900 mile drive home. I'm very happy with it and I'm glad I went through with it. Not a single rock chip and the bird size insects from the Midwest came right off :)

x2 on that. Im up to 3k and same on mine. I will have it on every vehicle from now on.

ralphtt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sweetness! Great choice... right now the only way I know of is to turn on the fogs every time you get in. I'd like to find a different way also but it's a habit now after 4 months.

Turn on the fogs. Then save your settings using the 'memory seat' procedure.
Works on my Tahoe LTZ. Might work on your GMC . . . but then you never know . . . :boti:

Last edited: