Finally finished my rims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, is the chrome why you've been afraid to post pics of your truck all this time? It's not my cup-o-tea, sure, but it's a VERY nice looking Tahoe, even before the rims.

After, however, looks outstanding. Wonderful job bro. Those wheels look brand new, and really set off the rest of the chrome on the truck.

Now lift that bish and throw some 285's on her. ;)

OP
OP
withac

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, is the chrome why you've been afraid to post pics of your truck all this time? It's not my cup-o-tea, sure, but it's a VERY nice looking Tahoe, even before the rims.

After, however, looks outstanding. Wonderful job bro. Those wheels look brand new, and really set off the rest of the chrome on the truck.

Now lift that bish and throw some 285's on her. ;)

Thanks but no, I wasn't holding out 'cause of the chrome. I wanted to have the rims finished and mounted before I posted up. As far as lifiting, would be fun but not gonna happen, can't afford it. Plus the wife doesn't care for lifted SUV's. The '98 Ram has 3"s under it and runs 33x12.5.15's.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I should have said "level it" as opposed to "lift it". You can score keys and spacers for under $200, and run 285s. Still comfy with a little added ground clearance and room for beefier tires...if thats what you wanted to do. I like how mine sits, and I didn't notice any appreciable difference in ride quality.

I personally feel that anything more than a leveled Tahoe/Yukon looks kinda retarded. Sounds like you have the whole lift thing covered with the Ram though.

OP
OP
withac

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I should have said "level it" as opposed to "lift it". You can score keys and spacers for under $200, and run 285s. Still comfy with a little added ground clearance and room for beefier tires...if thats what you wanted to do. I like how mine sits, and I didn't notice any appreciable difference in ride quality.

I personally feel that anything more than a leveled Tahoe/Yukon looks kinda retarded. Sounds like you have the whole lift thing covered with the Ram though.

I don't mind lifted Tahoe's as long as they're 4x4's and it's done right. In fact, seems like someone on here has a '99 2 door lifted and pictured in their siggy. Looks bad ass. I', running 265's now, 285's would be nice but I don't have the coin for keys, tires, and gears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts