Exhaust Flange Gasket and Hardware?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShookieJay

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here so forgive me if this has already been asked somewhere. I searched a bit and didn't find anything so here we are...
I have a 2003 Tahoe LT with the 5.3. Considering buying a Flowmaster Force II catback exhaust. I'm looking for a gasket and hardware for the flange that connects the pipe after the cats going to the muffler. This is where the Flowmaster system will bolt to and I don't want to re-use the old gasket and bolts. I've searched all of the auto part sites, and even the Chevy parts catalog and have not found any information. Does anyone know where I can get this stuff? TIA - Jared.

OP
OP
ShookieJay

ShookieJay

Reaction score
I've heard nightmare stories about gmpartsdirect. Have you used them before?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have used them within the last year on a few occasions with no issues.

GMPartsGiant.com, on the other hand, is a whole other group, and I have used them in the past, but I will NEVER use them again, and nor should anybody else.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here so forgive me if this has already been asked somewhere. I searched a bit and didn't find anything so here we are...
I have a 2003 Tahoe LT with the 5.3. Considering buying a Flowmaster Force II catback exhaust. I'm looking for a gasket and hardware for the flange that connects the pipe after the cats going to the muffler. This is where the Flowmaster system will bolt to and I don't want to re-use the old gasket and bolts. I've searched all of the auto part sites, and even the Chevy parts catalog and have not found any information. Does anyone know where I can get this stuff? TIA - Jared.

1660859319880.png

OP
OP
ShookieJay

ShookieJay

Reaction score
Update: I called my local dealership to see if the parts were available, and they told me its a ball type flange and does not use a gasket. They also said the studs are 30 bucks a pop... At this point I'm thinking regular old nuts and bolts from the hardware store. What do y'all think?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is where I'm stumped... None of the diagrams I've seen show any hardware for the flange between the converters and the intermediate pipe.
There isn't, just bolts or a clamp depending on the style. Looks like that one uses bolts. Yes, use nuts and bolts. Gimme a sec...

Does yours use a double ended stud like the manifolds or a press fit on one end type?

15028620 or 11589264

Nuts are 15709703.

Should be able to cross these numbers to Fel-Pro to source faster locally. Use Rock Auto.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ShookieJay

ShookieJay

Reaction score
There isn't, just bolts or a clamp depending on the style. Looks like that one uses bolts. Yes, use nuts and bolts. Gimme a sec...

Does yours use a double ended stud like the manifolds or a press fit on one end type?

15028620 or 11589264

Nuts are 15709703.

Should be able to cross these numbers to Fel-Pro to source faster locally. Use Rock Auto.
I haven't gotten under there to see what the stock setup is like, but I greatly appreciate the part numbers. I couldn't find that information anywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep