Escalade Vs Denali Vs Tahoe Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found an old picture of my 02 Escalade white face gauges (Don't know what trim package received these). I'll try to get a better pic of them this week.

Picture2004.jpg

048.jpg

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the SS Silverado cluster.
2599311.jpg

270922484-2004-silverado-ss-high-mileage-cheap-013.jpg
It is by far my favorite.

JGARZA2213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with this except I don't have a gauge for my trans temp. The only thing that's holding me back from buying an esky gauge completely. Anyways, I've been looking for just the esky platinum chrome ring set everywhere! I found one on eBay, but the dang thing is $100. I just put a white overlay in and started looking for the esky blue needles to replace the hideous orange ones.

The Esky cluster will still work in your truck, and the trans temp gauge will be functional.

K1slugger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love the look of the 2nd and 4th one. But mine(1st one) doesnt have the trans temp gauge on the far left like the other clusters do. I wonder if that would prevent me from being able to use the others.

I would like to know that as well. I am in the same spot with the orange needles. I wonder if the trans temp needle would just sit dormant if there is truly no wire for it in the wire assembly?

jose6326

Reaction score
I had the first one originally, but I swapped for the esky with white face and blue led's and needles. One of my favorite mods and everything was plug and play for me.

Only thing I dislike is the part of the dash gets in the way of part of the chrome ring around the speedo.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

what year escalade did you get this cluster from?

that looks bad ass

I would like to put that in my 03 Tahoe
some of the lights burnt out on my cluster

Last edited:

gettygatz4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 03 escalade Cluster for my 01 Tahoe when I plug it in my truck nothing works I didn't take it to get reprogram yet just wanted to see if it would work just the engine light came on need some answers anybody please

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts