Escalade Vs Denali Vs Tahoe Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I lioe the first and second ones better. The needles on the first can always be painyed to look better. Hate the esky ones because of how it uses the numbers

khollenb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
it is not plug and play needs to be programmed and be sure to write the hours down before removing

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Denali cluster is the best of the bunch

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

chacho44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't wanna hack in this thread but if anyone just wants to sell there 03-06 cluster pm me. My buddy's just took a crap on his 03 Z71 and is looking for one asap.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Oh and go with the platinum cluster all the way, the chrome bezels around the gauges look awesome

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the best of both worlds IMO.....Denali cluster with Esky Platinum trim rings ;)
I agree with this except I don't have a gauge for my trans temp. The only thing that's holding me back from buying an esky gauge completely. Anyways, I've been looking for just the esky platinum chrome ring set everywhere! I found one on eBay, but the dang thing is $100. I just put a white overlay in and started looking for the esky blue needles to replace the hideous orange ones.