Escalade Vs Denali Vs Tahoe Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
I had the first one originally, but I swapped for the esky with white face and blue led's and needles. One of my favorite mods and everything was plug and play for me.

Only thing I dislike is the part of the dash gets in the way of part of the chrome ring around the speedo.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Last edited:

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the best of both worlds IMO.....Denali cluster with Esky Platinum trim rings ;)

Your cluster looks awesome, I am going to find a set of rings for the cluster in my 06 denali and probably do led's in the backround but am not sure what color to go with. My truck is white so ill get on the web and see what colors look good with out clusters and go from there.

-gary

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud. I decided to go with the platinum trim after I sent mine out for burnt out cluster lights. I had those replaced along with new stepper motors as well. The cluster compliments my Esky shifter ;)

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud. I decided to go with the platinum trim after I sent mine out for burnt out cluster lights. I had those replaced along with new stepper motors as well. The cluster compliments my Esky shifter ;)

your truck is everything i want! haha. I want ck805's for the winter time! An esky shifter and a fly cluster. I just got the corsa sport and an intake is next. So you sent your cluster out to get the bulbs redone? I dont feel like ******* with any of that shit so wanna find a place I can send my cluster for the led's. If our year denalis (mines an 06 too) came with black interior i defiantly would have ended up with a black one instead of white.
-gary

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
your truck is everything i want! haha. I want ck805's for the winter time! An esky shifter and a fly cluster. I just got the corsa sport and an intake is next. So you sent your cluster out to get the bulbs redone? I dont feel like ******* with any of that shit so wanna find a place I can send my cluster for the led's. If our year denalis (mines an 06 too) came with black interior i defiantly would have ended up with a black one instead of white.
-gary

Thanks for the compliments. Although I wouldn't consider the 805's a winter wheel(even though I run em' year round) ;) I think white NBS Denalis' look great too....I'm just a sucker for black vehicles. As far as the cluster goes: I sent mine out to this guy-he does great work and in a timely fashion.

http://stores.ebay.com/SPEEDOMETER-SALES-AND-SERVICE

Happy modding :Handshake:

-J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts