Escalade Vs Denali Vs Tahoe Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Escalade and I know alot of people like the Escalade clusters but something about it bothers me. I think the numbers are too big or too spaced or something, not sure but I don't like it. Now I know alot of people like to put Escalade clusters in Tahoes and Denalis and Silverados etc so I was thinking of trading mine and getting some cash also. But I look online for images and I can't really figure out which cluster is which. Anybody post a pic of theirs and let me know which truck its out of.

Thanks everyone

64BAEFCF-7BBB-458C-BE41-E3A5D7D98207.jpeg

Chiller449

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Tahoe and want to get the cluster out of a Denali with the trans temp gauge. My cluster does not have the trans temp gauge. From what iv'e read it should plug right in and work. I know ill have to get it programmed so the mileage is the same but the trans temp gauge should function regardless right?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Tahoe and want to get the cluster out of a Denali with the trans temp gauge. My cluster does not have the trans temp gauge. From what iv'e read it should plug right in and work. I know ill have to get it programmed so the mileage is the same but the trans temp gauge should function regardless right?
It’s a crap shoot and there’s no way to know if you need it programmed but I believe if you need it done, the programming is done to the cluster and not the PCM or ECM. If that’s the case ( somebody more knowledgeable please chime in) then it can be done by whoever programs the mileage.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You need to get it programmed to your vin to get the steering wheel buttons to work, and you might have some dash lights on too if you don’t get it programmed to your vin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
You need to get it programmed to your vin to get the steering wheel buttons to work, and you might have some dash lights on too if you don’t get it programmed to your vin.

The cluster?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yup, when I got mine they did the programming for free if you supplied the vin number

Pretty sure my Esky cluster came from an 04. I needed to have it rebuilt(senders), also had my proper mileage programmed and that was it. I didn't need the vin from the donor. Plugged it in my 03 Hoe and everything worked fine. Trans gauge too.

select127

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clusters are plug n play. Only programming needed is for mileage, everything else is plug n play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia