Escalade third brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taking a quick look around, the tahoes with esky 3rd lights, don't have a rubber trim around the glass...so maybe not, I'll see if I can find more info

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine has 4 screws that hold it in place from behind thru the glass. I know someone who has a complete glass/3rd brake light off a 03 for sale. Let me ask the price.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Mine has 4 screws that hold it in place from behind thru the glass. I know someone who has a complete glass/3rd brake light off a 03 for sale. Let me ask the price.

Id be willing to pick that up if travieso doesn't want it.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
well after looking at my plastic housing and the Escalade housing, they both have three holes in them to bolt the screws in them. so i highly think they do fit.. im gonna have the Escalade housing painted tomorrow. so i'll probably do this swap hopefully by the end of the weekend..

i know a couple members have done this mod, please lmk

riso ? get him in here and theirs another guy but i forgot his name wondering if they actually replaced the glass also

Last edited:
OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
update fellas and i have bad news,

so for those of you who want to do this, swapping out the housing and Escalade LED light will not fit on a regular Chevy Tahoe Glass. the Holes from the Escalade housing wont aligned with the holes of the stock Tahoe glass. so looks like i'll be in the market for a Escalade Rear Glass also "son of a *****" FML

Last edited:
OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
would it fit my 01?? if it does i'll take it!!

probably not bro, i had the housing professionally painted also.. oh well at least when i do get a complete set, the housing will be painted already.. on the other note the plug does plug right in :D

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why didnt it fit? not doubting you know what youre doing but it makes little sense for gm to make two different windows? thats 2 part numbers and more money making them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justjacks07

Latest posts