Escalade Tail Light Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vntgspd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just thought I would throw this out there...

I bought the correct harness to install the Denali light into my Tahoe from an online Chevy Dealer for $24 each. Plug and play - took 5 minutes to change both lights. The Escalade harness was the same price.

By this time you buy the adapters in this DIY, I'm not sure that you save much time. Just food for thought...

Nice write up for those that have the time and want to save some $$$. :waytogo:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the 3rd brake light come with the painted piece on it? I was looking at my tahoe on how to remove that 3rd brake light and it looks it is just one main screw. Is the painted piece on the tahoe brake light attached to the removable led tahoe 3rd brake light?

Desert Driver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great write up, I've been looking for something on this subject for quite a while. However, the edge that sticks out has thrown me into turmoil now as to whether or not to do this mod.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great write up, I've been looking for something on this subject for quite a while. However, the edge that sticks out has thrown me into turmoil now as to whether or not to do this mod.

Welcome to the forum.

You have two options, one is install the Esky applique which has the matching square corner or get a set of Eagle Eyes which match the OEM Tahoe contour. They are also plug and play.

burbanpeter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wiring diagram for escalade tail light swap?

the pictures of exconn has been removed, can someone show me how to wire up the escalade tail lights to my 2011 suburban? does anyone have pictures of the wiring diagram?

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

can someone show me how to wire up escalade tail lights on my 2011 suburban since the pictures has be remove from this forum

TXDENALI

Reaction score
Just thought I would throw this out there...

I bought the correct harness to install the Denali light into my Tahoe from an online Chevy Dealer for $24 each. Plug and play - took 5 minutes to change both lights. The Escalade harness was the same price.

By this time you buy the adapters in this DIY, I'm not sure that you save much time. Just food for thought...

Nice write up for those that have the time and want to save some $$$. :waytogo:

Is there a harness that can be bought to by-pass all this wiring? If so does anyone know the part numbers?

This would be to put Esky tails on my '10 Denali

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn