Escalade Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAWLin in WI

Reaction score
Got a couple questions

2009 Escalade Base

Just bought not long ago. I have a extra set of wheels tires I put on that i had on my Silverado. They're 18" wheels but the tires are more aggressive all terrain tires that i want on for the remainder of winter as they are better in the snow than the street style tires that came on the 22's.

My questions are regarding additional protection options for the vehicle itself. The secondary set has a little more offset and wider tires on top of that.

Im wondering if anyone has either husky liner, weather tech, or other drill-free front and rear mud flaps they'd recommend. I read the husky liner ones aren't compatible with the 22 inch wheels. I'm wondering if the weather tech ones are the same case. I'm most concerned about the fronts.

Another thing i had heard of from someone is clear stick on rock-guard type protection. Is anyone familiar with such a thing? I've seen some type on cab corners on some vehicles I believe but not sure if there was a good product i could get to help protect from rock chips and such with the tires sticking out a little wider.

Thanks

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Any decent vinyl shop should have clear bra which is what you are talking about.

It is a fairly thick clear vinyl that protects against rocks and other debris.

RRWW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the weather tech front and rears. With oem 22's and power running boards. Fit is fine. I lowered the truck 2/4 after this pic and had to very slightly trim the fronts. If you want any more pics let me know.

IMG_20181215_100243.jpg

OP
OP
BAWLin in WI

BAWLin in WI

Reaction score
I have the weather tech front and rears. With oem 22's and power running boards. Fit is fine. I lowered the truck 2/4 after this pic and had to very slightly trim the fronts. If you want any more pics let me know.

View attachment 215734
Do you happen to have a pic of closer to the fronts? I may just go with fronts. I've got after market wheels on right now that are a little bigger than the factory 22s that i will likely be running again once weather starts cooperating

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts