Escalade/Esky Full LED 3rd Brake Light Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Faites777

Reaction score
Getting it on with more conversion time on warm days.
1. Set up appointment by paying a Paypal invoice.
2. Shipping out just your Esky LED light section w/ tracking number
3. After receiving the light, I will ship-return it in about 1week.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Faites777

Reaction score
OEM Escalade 3rd Brake LED light only http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=587599#post587599

Replica with spoiler: http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46755

Get them while supply last for a FULL LED conversion. I got some LumiLEDs tubes left for a couple more. Then prices and timeframe might have to change again for a made-to-order status. Now, I can finish a unit over a weekend period. After all my on-hand LumiLEDs supply is gone, then the timeframe will be extended to more than a week for me to get the required electronic + LED.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Faites777

Reaction score
http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=600521&postcount=31

Sorry for clogging up fireman297 thread. I was just commenting on the visibility of the LEDs. We do constructive criticism on HIDPlanet often because beginner HID retrofitters usually want to know how to correctly align their projectors' cutoff output. People who have HID projectors retrofitted knows what I'm talking about and are keen on the matter to perfect lighting; similar to aftermarket stuff fitment = gaping and bolting.

So from my experience when working with OEM unit, there are 46 visible LEDs on the light and just about a few that will need more care to make the output looks correct; these will require VISIBLY checking the light output when powered-on and if tweaking is needed before final sealing up the unit. There are a few 'patent pending' things I also do that will help to ensure the converted-light can survive reliably. EVEN the Cadillac OEM light has design flaws which many on CF have experienced = repair/replace with a new unit when the OEM LEDs stop working right.

/thead closed

Last edited:

caddmus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Totally agree with goodinblack, VegasF6 did my third brake like and, great job and great guy too.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 4.

madmanhiker

Reaction score
thanks

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Get them while supply last for a FULL LED conversion. I got some LumiLEDs tubes left for a couple more. Then prices and timeframe might have to change again for a made-to-order status. Now, I can finish a unit over a weekend period. After all my on-hand LumiLEDs supply is gone, then the timeframe will be extended to more than a week for me to get the required electronic + LED.

Sent PM to VegasF6

Sent PM to Faites777

Thanks folks...

Last edited:

ldub1972

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any have an idea of where i can get a 3rd brake light bar made for a 04 yukon,i would like to have the esky look or just updated look

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any have an idea of where i can get a 3rd brake light bar made for a 04 yukon,i would like to have the esky look or just updated look

Off an 04 escalade...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019