Escalade/Esky Full LED 3rd Brake Light Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I ready to do more conversion with a new batch of LumiLeds that came in. Still haven't receive enough demand for the Esky PCB circuit to be made as a batch.

Full conversion = $220
UPS ground shipping = $25 or your choice of carry/rate
Discount = $10 if you post your ride on CadillacForum to 'rub-it-in' their faces!

I had a couple people message me over there for "more info" so I'll link them to you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Faites777

Reaction score
yeah, just point them to this thread or my Esky post on HIDP. Just watch out for CF admin to lock your account if it has anything to do with my Esky conversion ;)

Last edited:

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to get this setup soon. Let me know if I'm missing anything and if these prices seem right. Doesn't seem like there's all that much to it.

Esky third - $175
Conversion to full LEDs - $250

I'll need to paint the brake light because my Tahoe is black granite metallic. Anyone have any idea as to what it may cost to get it painted? Not sure how much that color would affect the price.

Appreciate the help.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Want to get this setup soon. Let me know if I'm missing anything and if these prices seem right. Doesn't seem like there's all that much to it.

Esky third - $175
Conversion to full LEDs - $250

I'll need to paint the brake light because my Tahoe is black granite metallic. Anyone have any idea as to what it may cost to get it painted? Not sure how much that color would affect the price.

Appreciate the help.

paint should be around $100 give or take $25.

sul62

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
cost

hi how much for a full unit complete with international shipping? could anyone install it?

OP
OP
F

Faites777

Reaction score
Sorry of the delay guys; haven't been on TYF at all.
Been busy with other LED projects for private use ;)

I have replied to all my TYF's PM. If I don't check it, then just hit me up over at HIDPlanet.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork