Escalade/Esky Full LED 3rd Brake Light Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuk0n07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my G4's so I was gonna wait on my esky third but after seeing those pics (iwaslowr) I gotta get it and the full bar upgrade, that looks so good :jawdrop: Was wondering the price on the conversion if you could pm me, looks great and thanks for posting pic's

OP
OP
F

Faites777

Reaction score
The conversion is 4x brighter than OEM from my light measurement. It's just how the Esky 3rd is designed as the reflector-piece is on the bottom and the Lumiled HPWT has 60' view angle. If anybody want the light to be brighter, I can special order more powerful LED, but personally, I think it is way too bright already ;)

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chad, I keep staring at those pics with a moronic look on my face ... :)

Did you have Faites paint the inside of your 3rd white?
Or do you have a clear 3rd and smoked tails?

It could be a quirk in the pictures, but somehow the 3rd and tails don't seem to match. :think:

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Those look like the clear accessory lamps for the Escalade that have been out for years. They don't look like the "smoked" ones that come on the Premium 2012 models. I could be wrong though. I think his 3rd brake light is chrome, just the lighting makes it look painted. I could be wrong though!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, like I said it could be the ambient light in the pic.

But the tails look like my esky premium ones and the 3rd looks like the clear/chrome one.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, like I said it could be the ambient light in the pic.

But the tails look like my esky premium ones and the 3rd looks like the clear/chrome one.

He's all clear... it's just your eyes... that's what happens when you get old...

:lol2:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clear esky tails that match the 3rd are really clear:

$(KGrHqYOKjYE2OF44R,TBNw17FZ-0w~~_35.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

He's all clear... it's just your eyes... that's what happens when you get old...

:lol2:

:nutkick:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score