Escalade/Esky Full LED 3rd Brake Light Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nathan ...

So I'm still wondering if he had the 3rd painted white inside or if it's just the light reflecting that makes it seem that way.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nathan ...

So I'm still wondering if he had the 3rd painted white inside or if it's just the light reflecting that makes it seem that way.

reflection.

I've asked him a couple questions about the lights...

BTW, finally made up my mind and I'm gonna stay with my red lights :Handshake:

OP
OP
F

Faites777

Reaction score
In other news, my thread over at CadillacForum has gotten the chopping block >> ARCHIVED! http://cadillacforums.com/forums/go....com/forums/login.php?do=login&ss=496j84370j4

:adminpower: Must be something I wrote that was in 'disagreement' to their Term Of Service. Oh well, the Esky conversion will remain only for TYF members appriciation.

IT'S OFFICIAL = BANNED! lol
"You have been banned for the following reason: Continued to advertise and solicit for another forum. Refused to become a vendor. Date the ban will be lifted: Never "

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cadillac owners are sphinctery.

OP
OP
F

Faites777

Reaction score
One of the mods over there said in my thread...

:lol2:

Thanks guys for the stand up. I would jump in too but got banned :ehcapt: ..yet not @hcvone's thread.

not surprisingly, "moderators" waited until +2000 views before seizing up my account = pay-up or get-ban. lol
I would rather give you guys discount on my conversion service than support 'vendor fees' on CF and its ToS. Cadillac has a lot of LEDs on their vehicles for the right reason, but everybody has an opinion or prefer replacement-bulb-ritual. ;)

Last edited:

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Clear esky tails that match the 3rd are really clear:

$(KGrHqYOKjYE2OF44R,TBNw17FZ-0w~~_35.jpg...

Here are two pics from a different angle. I purchased this set in March 2011 so they have been exposed to weather for over a year longer than the third lamp assembly.

Denali008.jpg

Denali009.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy