Error $0109 after autocal update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
I originally tried to program a tune to my car, and was given an error $0600 while programming. I thought the tune might have been corrupt, so I cleared the tunes off my autocal and then put them back on again. I also checked the firmware and it offered me an update which I proceeded with. I received an error during the update, and now my autocal just flashes and gives me error $0109 constantly. The firmware and bootblock tell me the versions are up to date.

http://imageshack.us/a/img824/8791/efierror.png

If someone would be able to help me fix this, it would be much appreciated

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That error means your Firmware is out of date. Shoot an email to us so Justin can further troubleshoot. Put that error code in the subject.

OP
OP
Phantomx55

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
OK, I emailed Justin.

I haven't tried starting the truck yet since the tune didn't get completely installed. It ran through the checking procedure before getting the original error and the cluster said Unknown Driver. Would it be fine to try to start the truck so I can move it out of my driveway, or should I wait til the tune is correctly programmed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort