Engine turns over but won't start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but all those codes shouldn't be there
you could try unplugging the temp sensor maybe and/or the maf connector and see if does anything different

OP
OP
T

Timee

Reaction score
you could try unplugging the temp sensor maybe and/or the maf connector and see if does anything different
is that the sensor connected to the throttle body?

OP
OP
T

Timee

Reaction score
i disconnected the maf sensor and the engine hot went away but other codes still there. Do you think the ecm has something to do with this all?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i disconnected the maf sensor and the engine hot went away but other codes still there. Do you think the ecm has something to do with this all?
if it wasn't having issues previous to this then it sure sounds like it, I would inspect that ecm harness real good and make sure a pin didn't get pushed out or soemthing

OP
OP
T

Timee

Reaction score
if it wasn't having issues previous to this then it sure sounds like it, I would inspect that ecm harness real good and make sure a pin didn't get pushed out or soemthing
will have to contact the tuner checked all the pins they all look straight none pushed down all same level. Do you think it still could be the fuel pump though?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Time to do a little diagnostics as @Doubeleive suggested. We can guess all day, but without the results of some testing and more information, we're just throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks.

OP
OP
T

Timee

Reaction score
Time to do a little diagnostics as @Doubeleive suggested. We can guess all day, but without the results of some testing and more information, we're just throwing
Fixed it thank you guys for all the help much appreicated

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts