Engine Light comes on during a hard acceleration??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TL24

Reaction score
So recently my 04 Yukon Denali decided to have all sorts of little issues. The other issues are external issues with the rear hatch/door handle AND the two side doors where they refuse to lock with the remote but will unlock though smfh...

Over the weekend as I was merging into the highway I sped up pretty good and my engine light came on? The car ran fine and accelerated just fine too but still the engine light lit up. I took it to NTB to have them read the code but the reader wouldn't connect [more electrical issues!!!!!].

So.... Without being able to read the code it's throwing off, what are some of your thoughts as to why my engine light would light up? I'm thinking dirty air filter for the stock CAI? Any pointers would be appreciated fellas!

Thanks!

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running lean, knock, etc...who knows. Hundreds of possible codes. You need to try & pull that code again.

Cameron

OP
OP
T

TL24

Reaction score
Thing is, we tried a few different scanners and none of them were able to connect, some of them even said there was a communication error which leads me to believe that there's a bigger electrical issue at hand... fawk me man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59