engine knock no oil pressure need help asap please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtpoliteness

Reaction score
There's a u-pull and save in Mason with used short blocks for $180. And there's an LKQ in Wayland too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

rayninglead

Reaction score
Thanks for that info Ill check them out for sure they have blocks already removed or you still have to lol

sgtpoliteness

Reaction score
You have to do all the removal yourself, that's why it's way cheaper than the yards that have pulled them already. It's a lot more sweat equity, but it could save you several hundred dollars.

OP
OP
R

rayninglead

Reaction score
Thanks for the info again I checked there website and they have 6 possible vehicles but they don't say if there is motors in them or not lol hate to drive there and not have any...

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Lkq has a complete engine with 96,000 for 1100 out the door. But I can order a new short block with a warranty shipped to my door for 1243 with master gasket kit head bolts and new oil pump and timing set and cover. So I'm torn between those 2 right now lol. Won't have the money until first week of March so there's still time for better deals. But as far as short blocks go that's the cheapest I could find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper