Emergency Active Braking in reverse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bcrandall

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know about GMC vehicles? I just emailed the salesman who I've purchased multiple vehicles from and he is adamant that they no longer provide paper copies.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You can click the "Order a Printed Manual" link on that site and have one sent to you. you should have gotten with the vehicle...I would make your dealer purchase it for you.

That said...it is integrated into the Infotainment Unit, Built into the MyGMC app on your phone, and downloadable as a linked and searchable PDF document from the same link above...I find it more useful in its PDF form on my computer, and the 2nd most useful form is in the MyGMC app. (because you can search)

MajorFatal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know about GMC vehicles? I just emailed the salesman who I've purchased multiple vehicles from and he is adamant that they no longer provide paper copies.
Just bought one last Friday and it had a 2023 Essential Operating and Safety Manual in it. Plus a 10? page pamphlet called Getting to Know Your Yukon. They call these Guides. Manuals must have lots more info and is downloadable from GMC.com.

Last edited:

steve45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of these owner's manuals are a joke. I was trying to find the correct oil filter for my '97 Tahoe and looked in the owner's manual. Looked under 'oil', 'filter', 'specifications', 'parts', 'replacement parts', etc. I finally found it by thumbing page-by-page though the book. It was under 'N' for 'normal replacement items'. o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19