Electric Suburban / Electric Tahoe / Yukon / Escalade EV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welll i put a deposit to order one atleast. i'll see how i feel when they finally get around to to taking orders and how to pricing falls. will probably look for mid trim (xlt) with longest range (300mile is what theyre shooting for)
my current plug in will be nearing 200k miles in another year and a half , so itll be time to replace it.
i looked at mach e's but the interior was just dated and boring, not looking to spend 100k on a hummer/escalade to put 60k miles a year on

oh, and so i can steal yall hard earned $7500 taxes via rebate

Last edited:

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t spell…still knows more than PHD’s/scientists because a talk show host said some stuff…

DK aside…no peer reviewed papers on impacts of proactively terraforming the earth?

Well if you ever come across one, make sure it talks about RATE OF CHANGE (not end state) which is what people are concerned about (but what science deniers always conveniently ignore).

K thanks.
Don't leave us hanging. Tell us why rate of change matters to you and the scientists more than end state.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you about? Please READ what I said:

You need a peer review for a hypothetical question I present you? Will that help you google up an answer? Just think about it! The true deniers are the non-scientists who will not field any questions against their biased dogma. I feel sorry for you Schoolmarm2000. All hat with no cattle...

But wait, the rate of change is on google, so lets throw that in! Tell me what
the rate of temperature change vs. the proliferation of the dominate species is for the entire 4.5 billion years of Earth's existence - that is the correct metric, not just how fast it is happening now. Life begets heat; every time entities proliferate unstopped, the Earth heats up until a great extinction occurs. Human population is increasing at breakneck speed, so of course the Earth will heat accordingly. It will happen until extinction, and there will be no stopping it - WE MUST ADAPT not try to change climate back to some perceived glory days...

Honestly, its about conservation. Don't get me wrong, the new Hummer is badass (I may get one), but how the hell is a 1000hp truck sucking a 350kw of juice every night good for the environment? When the batteries lose even a little bit of efficiency you are talking about massive waste. Electricity has a lot more important uses like refrigeration. Society will fail 2 weeks after the grid goes down, and the ones without guns will quickly learn why the other people keep guns...
Correct. LONG TERM adaptation is key and our ability to adapt and create technology to do so will be dependent on slowing rate of change. You’re welcome.

If you don’t have research that’s cool but weak insults/grampa level bold font and prepper site hysteria is boring. We can talk Hummers though…the tech in the hummer is undoubtedly cool!

sonic_the_hedgeh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish people WOULD think about it. If they did they’d realize the power plants are much more efficient and emit fewer CO2 than tailpipes. Furthermore they do it OUTSIDE densely populated areas where trees help with cleaning the released pollutants.

Outsourcing the production of power from a dirty inefficient individual internal combustion engine to a “clean” mass production power plant makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good point. Proven fact is take all combustion vehicles off the road and it reduces pollution by about 6 to 8 percent. The source is from agriculture. Before we didn't have this large a problem. With other countries that didnt produce as much meat and world overpopulation it's clear.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645