2022 Tahoe electrical issues again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donna

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Heads up.. out of nowhere I couldn’t open my moonroof and had no interior exit lights..couldn’t open my hatch from inside ..nothing worked using overhead unit ..
service safety restraint system was displayed as well which was apart of the airbag issues basically no working airbags at all..went back to Chevy Dealership to find that this problem is with 2021-2023 Tahoes, Cadillac Escalade, Denali, suburban.. they had to replace my whole overhead console unit completely. I wasn’t comfortable driving without operating airbags but GM/Chevy wouldn’t give me a loaner.. so I had to drive by faith until the replacement came in. So heads up if you have that year vehicle.. also the GM paper stated ALL vehicles in that year may be effected too. So FYI.. I’ve had so many electrical components replaced in this truck it’s ridiculous..

Attachments

• IMG_6645.jpeg
    IMG_6645.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 4

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard of this issue before and i believe they also had the moonroof. I wonder if it is a water intrusion getting into the overhead console area.

Maybe yours has a disconnected drain tube that needs repaired. That was a known issue as well and i believe it has a TSB out fir a fix of that as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019