Eibach Sway Bars - Install Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metelhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Is your suspension otherwise stock? I've been contemplating this mod for awhile now... Where'd you get it? How much?

Yes its so unfortunately STOCK! The bar is sweet- $165 shipped via ebay via Summit racing.

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
Very nice write up. If I stay stock height for a while, will it hurt anything? I don't have the funds for a drop right now.

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
Nice write up. This looks like something I need to do. When doing the front, does it require and alignment when done?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
You don't have to align the front end unless you're replacing steering components (balljoints, pitman/idler arms, hub bearing assembly, tie rods) or adjusting torsion keys.

OP
OP
vjr021

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't align until I did the drop... The truck was fine with just the bars.

I recommend the whole kit, but the Sways make a HUGE difference.

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys are interested I got mine from streetside auto for 297.00 (front and rear) to my door.

Use coupon code 'stang' for 10 bucks off their listed price at check out. Not sure why they chose stang for the code..

Sub Total: US$307.80
Discount: (US$10.00)
Shipping Cost : $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: US$297.80

Anyhow here's the link to the front and rear kit part number 3882.320:

http://www.streetsideauto.com/produ...s=YUKON XL 1500&lsbSubModels=SLT&ResetVQ=True

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have these on mine and love them!

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 161

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked one up from a member on here and installed it the other day. Only took about 25 minutes, and would have gone quicker if there wasn't so much damn surface rust on all the bolts.

It definitely made a difference, but not a huge difference. Maybe my expectations were too high...Maybe I just need to get a front sway bar and new shocks/struts all the way around to make much of a difference...

Either way, I'm pumped that I got such a good deal on it and it is nice to have. I would recommend it, but I'm sure glad I didn't pay $160+ for it!

robb.

Reaction score
i cant seem to get the DJM sway bar links to fit right on the rear eibach sway bar......
Max u used a diff set of Links?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons