EGR Valve / Plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Wow, are you sure that is including labor? Parts alone would be that much, and that is using the cheaper stuff.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha you should permanent marker everything on your car with a big red x and then after the "tune up" go back and look at everything to actually see if its been changed.. alot of shops will say they do something but actually dont..

OP
OP
smyers33

smyers33

Reaction score
Welp just got it back. They hooked it up to the code reader and everything is gone now. Very pleasant experience I walked in the door and he said it would be $167 after tax. I told him that couldn't be right but they never replaced the air filter because I had just put one in a thousand miles ago. I'm happy and everything is fixed for 167 bucks.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Yeah, Yeah, what all did they do to it for $167? If you got it completley tuned up for that price, that's awesome. I spent over that on my parts to do mine last month, and I did it myself.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score

No seafoam in the oil, just gas tank, and vacuum line. But thanks for all the replies. I called and got an appointment for friday morning for a tune up. New plugs, wire, rotor, cap, air filter, and fuel filter and labor for $180. Very decent price in my opinion. But I'll post good news hopefully tomorrow afternoon. Thanks again!

OP
OP
smyers33

smyers33

Reaction score
i'm not sure what parts they used, but even if I did I wouldn't know if they were a good brand or a ************* brand. I'm just not up to date on that kind of stuff. But here's what it says on the receipt. TTW Wire Set $16.92 OSS. Fuel Filter $7.99 TT. Dist. Cap $30.03 TT. Rotor Button $7.78

qlc1964

qlc1964
Reaction score
them wires must not be lifetime wires for that price you can't buy no wires for
that price. but were glad you got your must needed tune up.