Dropped My Old Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Looks good, bro. Man, I forgot you used to have that obs.
Hell yeah I was gonna do an LQ4 swap and just decided to buy the truck it came with. Forgot how much fun 2wd was, shit would get me in trouble if the denali was rear wheel only.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah I was gonna do an LQ4 swap and just decided to buy the truck it came with. Forgot how much fun 2wd was, shit would get me in trouble if the denali was rear wheel only.

Haha, yep. That's why I love rwd, though awd and 4wd would be nice sometimes.

sc00bz

South Paw
Reaction score
i'm not a fan of lowered rides but otherwise the tahoe is sweet.

I am if it's done tastefully, and those are done right.

I wouldn't mind having a SS for a DD once I lift mine. The only downfall is I'd get worse gas mileage than the lifted one once I got done sinking some coin into it

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
Where the limited rims painted or powder coated. And i would like to do mine blacked out but once you go black you never come back, the rims that is hahahaha

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Well the limited was already lowered like 2/3 from the factory with drop spindles and i think shackles inthe back (correct if im wrong) so you would be about a 5/6 ishh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364