Driver Seat Slanted Towards The Door ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YYCYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my 2022 Yukon Denali, the base of the front driver seat isn’t level and slants slightly towards the door. It’s a fairly uncomfortable seating position.

Does anyone else have this issue? If so, what was the fix?

I know it would be fixed under warranty, but I’m trying to avoid the “we couldn’t replicate the issue” or “this is normal” default responses.

Much appreciated.

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went out to the driveway and put a level on my 2022 Denali driver's seat. There is a VERY SLIGHT tilt toward the door. About one-half bubble, if my driveway is true. Not enough that I have ever noticed it in the past 6 months driving it. When I look under the seat at all the hardware there could be variation in several places. For me, the seat is fine but if yours is off enough for you to notice it then definitely bring it up to the Dealer. My seat feels great! Maybe try going through all the adjustments by moving the seat fully forward, fully back, all the way up, all the way down, etc. If something is off it may reveal itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts