drive shaft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crows feet

Reaction score
I need to replace my short drive shaft that goes to my transfer case what other vech will work in a 95 2 door 4x4 5.7 gmc yukon will a p.u. work gona get one out of bone yard dought they will have a 2 door thanks for help

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
On my hoe I just found a extendable one and slapped it on y 2dr works fine just had to get the hardware to mount it

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to a junkyard best bet, why do you need a new one? They never go bad you either bent it or …. freak accident?

Are you sure its not just the U-Joints in it that need to be replaced

OP
OP
C

crows feet

Reaction score
long story lived in mich 15 years wife and daughter drove truck allways took to a hurry up and lube it shop they never greased the front drive shaft. when i replaced oem universals with grease ables the weak link was the new driveshaft i had put in. being there was no flex in short shaft. the new one came out,the shop i used stood behind there work. replaced the tranny and transfer case it tore up. but could not get the rusted together front drive shaft out.i have it but its so rusted together after 15 years of salt.. better to replace..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879