Door handle lights and a rof and door jam wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Definitely unique. Haven't seen a wrap like that before
Love the lowered stance and rims.

The door handle lights, they integrated into turning on when the running boards turn on?

OP
OP
Hollaway24

Hollaway24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely unique. Haven't seen a wrap like that before
Love the lowered stance and rims.

The door handle lights, they integrated into turning on when the running boards turn on?
yes but i didnt do the connection to the blinkers.I just wanted them on with parking lights and headlights

jmcbrayer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think that wrap is badass. Even though its pop art themed it reminds me of the "Sharpie Lamborghini"

I did the escalade light up handles on my `17 Denali HD 2500. Which ones did you get for the Tahoe? I was looking into doing them on my `23 Yukon.

Attachments

• IMG_2784.jpg
    IMG_2784.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2921.jpg
    IMG_2921.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
Hollaway24

Hollaway24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think that wrap is badass. Even though its pop art themed it reminds me of the "Sharpie Lamborghini"

I did the escalade light up handles on my `17 Denali HD 2500. Which ones did you get for the Tahoe? I was looking into doing them on my `23 Yukon.
I had my factory ones sent off to have the light installed.....HAd to have them made

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n