Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did you move to Texas?? I seem to remember you living in Thornton, or something..
Yep, I was in Thornton for 21 years. Then got a divorce, moved to Longmont for 3 months, and then on to Tx. I love Colorado, but just can’t afford a decent home after the split. Even though I made around 160k (my half) on the house, getting into anything halfway decent is 400+. So I put 100k down on a house in Texas, with just about an acre to myself. I was also considering a move before that.. the cough.. “politics”, and crime increasing there was just too much.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, I was in Thornton for 21 years. Then got a divorce, moved to Longmont for 3 months, and then on to Tx. I love Colorado, but just can’t afford a decent home after the split. Even though I made around 160k (my half) on the house, getting into anything halfway decent is 400+. So I put 100k down on a house in Texas, with just about an acre to myself. I was also considering a move before that.. the cough.. “politics”, and crime increasing there was just too much.
:console:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We finally got our new pups last night. They are wonderful! Already partly crate trained, and working h a r d o n potty training too..! They’re obviously some mixed pups. Found on the side of the road out of town in the rain, along with 4 of their siblings.

Awww!!! :)

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is getting bad.. Considering a move myself if I can ever get the wife onboard with it.. Montana, North Dakota, Alaska...

Consider yourself lucky.. You missed out on the Fake 2022 blizzard! (going on for the last couple days).

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is getting bad.. Considering a move myself if I can ever get the wife onboard with it.. Montana, North Dakota, Alaska...

Consider yourself lucky.. You missed out on the Fake 2022 blizzard! (going on for the last couple days).
I’ve got to admit, as much as I do not miss the snow, the Colorado weather in general is so beautiful, that is definitely missed. I am working on getting the NOAA to formally add East Texas as an official adjunct of the PNW.. :rolleyes:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
We finally got our new pups last night. They are wonderful! Already partly crate trained, and working h a r d o n potty training too..! They’re obviously some mixed pups. Found on the side of the road out of town in the rain, along with 4 of their siblings.

Have any clue what breeds they're mixed with? Keeping both? I bet they'll be the best dogs!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
67d2df70449c490f8de8e3bdd60bb955.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts