Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been through the entire thread and felt the love you all have for your pets. I'm a pet person myself, mainly dogs throughout my life, but I recently married the love of my life and wouldn't you know she has a cat. Go figure! But as I said I'm a dog person. I like them and they love me. I was born in the Year of the Dog so I guess that explains it. But I tell you this to tell you about an incident I had with 3 HUGE Rottweilers.

I was working for GTE/Hawaiian Tel and I was the night lineman. I got called out one night when a garbage truck, with forks extended up, pulled down around 8 drop lines (the lines that lead to the house). It was around 11pm and I was just about to start on my last drop. I had driven past the house many times during the day. A Viet Nam veteran, who was in a wheel chair, lived there and he built hot rods. He had a 66 Chevy that was absolutely gorgeous! Well, I follow the line around back and I come to a REALLY tall fence. It had to be over 10 feet tall and encircled the whole yard. There were no signs, but it screamed DOG!, so I violently shook the gate...nothing. I shook it again...nothing. So I shine my flashlight and three pairs of eyes illuminate way in the back. The eyes are close together, so I'm thinking cats. I open the gate and walk in, shining my light on where the line used to be, up under the eaves. I get to the electric/cable demarcation point and it's trashed. It was completely ripped off the wall and I start accessing the damage & what I'll need to repair it when I hear this REALLY HEAVY breathing behind me. I turn around and there stand three huge Rottweilers just staring at me. I know not to run so I put out my hand, palm down, to see what they'll do. They go crazy on me...they wanted to play and I was going to be their toy whether I liked it or not! So I played with them for around 15 minutes. I tried to get back to work, but they wouldn't leave me alone! So I notice the lady of the house in the kitchen washing dishes, so I knock on the door. She hears it but thinks it's the front door. When she comes back I knock again but this time, after a really confusing look, she opens the door and just stares at me. So I ask her if she could put the dogs away so I can finish the job. She yells to her husband to come quick! The husband rolls to the back door and asks me what the hell are you doing? I tell him that I'm fixing the phone line like I told you around 4 hours ago. He yells at the dogs about not doing their job which gets them barking and snarling, but their tails were wagging the whole time. I also asked them if they could turn on the backyard flood lights as it would help me greatly. The man says loudy, "You should go to Vegas cuz you're the luckiest MF on this island!" And he was right! The dogs didn't attack me and when I looked back towards the gate...there was so much dog crap, piles everywhere, it was like a minefield. I had traversed the entire backyard minefield, in the dark, and didn't step in a single pile! Now that is luck in anyone's book.

After I was pau (finished) the owner offered me a beer and we had a brief chat. Seems he paid big bucks to have the dogs trained to keep burglars and thieves from ripping off his cars, car parts and tools. He also had to pay to have all his utilities moved to the back of the house and the fence raised to 10 feet because the meter readers couldn't get close enough to read the meter as the dogs would charge the fence. The meters were around 60 feet from the demarc. He just couldn't believe that I actually came in to his yard and they didn't attack me. In fact, the whole time we were drinking the dogs were laying at MY feet. It was almost like they were my dogs! They were enormous and absolutely beautiful dogs. If they had attacked me I wouldn't have stood a chance. Goes to show you: God does protect stupid people...I am living proof of that! ALOHA!!

P.S. I gave the dogs big rubs & hugs before I left. They started barking after I closed the gate. Better late than never...I guess?

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's pictures of my past boys. The Boxer is Buster Brown aka "The Buzz". My daughter & her mother wanted to name him Buster Brown...Like the shoe ad. I told them Buster Brown is the boy. His dog is named Tighe, so name him Tighe. As you can see they won out. We had Buster for around 11 years before we had to put him down. He almost didn't make it as a puppy. He was the runt of the litter. The father, Rocky, kept trying to bury him in the garden. My stupid friend was going to let him do it, but I stepped in an instructed him how to let the runt eat first and to supplement his food & milk. He made it and he gave him to my daughter. He was a gas! I had a nickname for him, Jethro Bodine (Beverly Hillbillies - Max Baer Jr.) and he lived up to the name. He is sadly missed and I think fondly of him even to this day.

Bubba J was a dog that adopted me. He just showed up one day and wouldn't leave. I knew he was someone's pet as he was clean & smelled good and his nails were well manicured. Someone took very good care of him. I looked for his owner for around 4 months but never found him/her, so he stayed (He wasn't chipped). He was a big, loveable brut and he was permanently attached to my hip. He was with me always and my ex-girlfriend said I loved him more than her. She was right! I got rid of her and kept Bubba J. He was a great friend and companion. I miss him so much. Hell, I miss both of them. Buster & Bubba J, not the girlfriend!

I have 3 small male dogs now and 2 cats. I'll down load their pictures at a later date. Aloha!

Buster Photo 3.jpg.jpg Buster Photo 13.jpg.jpg Bubba J P1.jpg Buster Photo 13.jpg.jpg Buster Photo 13.jpg.jpg Buster Photo 3.jpg.jpg Bubba J P1.jpg

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bailey is up for adoption if anyone is interested my wife just dosent want a dog anymore. She is 14 month old 05c252bf1c8ba691acd6d5eb20ebe48b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Been through the entire thread and felt the love you all have for your pets. I'm a pet person myself, mainly dogs throughout my life, but I recently married the love of my life and wouldn't you know she has a cat. Go figure! But as I said I'm a dog person. I like them and they love me. I was born in the Year of the Dog so I guess that explains it. But I tell you this to tell you about an incident I had with 3 HUGE Rottweilers.

I was working for GTE/Hawaiian Tel and I was the night lineman. I got called out one night when a garbage truck, with forks extended up, pulled down around 8 drop lines (the lines that lead to the house). It was around 11pm and I was just about to start on my last drop. I had driven past the house many times during the day. A Viet Nam veteran, who was in a wheel chair, lived there and he built hot rods. He had a 66 Chevy that was absolutely gorgeous! Well, I follow the line around back and I come to a REALLY tall fence. It had to be over 10 feet tall and encircled the whole yard. There were no signs, but it screamed DOG!, so I violently shook the gate...nothing. I shook it again...nothing. So I shine my flashlight and three pairs of eyes illuminate way in the back. The eyes are close together, so I'm thinking cats. I open the gate and walk in, shining my light on where the line used to be, up under the eaves. I get to the electric/cable demarcation point and it's trashed. It was completely ripped off the wall and I start accessing the damage & what I'll need to repair it when I hear this REALLY HEAVY breathing behind me. I turn around and there stand three huge Rottweilers just staring at me. I know not to run so I put out my hand, palm down, to see what they'll do. They go crazy on me...they wanted to play and I was going to be their toy whether I liked it or not! So I played with them for around 15 minutes. I tried to get back to work, but they wouldn't leave me alone! So I notice the lady of the house in the kitchen washing dishes, so I knock on the door. She hears it but thinks it's the front door. When she comes back I knock again but this time, after a really confusing look, she opens the door and just stares at me. So I ask her if she could put the dogs away so I can finish the job. She yells to her husband to come quick! The husband rolls to the back door and asks me what the hell are you doing? I tell him that I'm fixing the phone line like I told you around 4 hours ago. He yells at the dogs about not doing their job which gets them barking and snarling, but their tails were wagging the whole time. I also asked them if they could turn on the backyard flood lights as it would help me greatly. The man says loudy, "You should go to Vegas cuz you're the luckiest MF on this island!" And he was right! The dogs didn't attack me and when I looked back towards the gate...there was so much dog crap, piles everywhere, it was like a minefield. I had traversed the entire backyard minefield, in the dark, and didn't step in a single pile! Now that is luck in anyone's book.

After I was pau (finished) the owner offered me a beer and we had a brief chat. Seems he paid big bucks to have the dogs trained to keep burglars and thieves from ripping off his cars, car parts and tools. He also had to pay to have all his utilities moved to the back of the house and the fence raised to 10 feet because the meter readers couldn't get close enough to read the meter as the dogs would charge the fence. The meters were around 60 feet from the demarc. He just couldn't believe that I actually came in to his yard and they didn't attack me. In fact, the whole time we were drinking the dogs were laying at MY feet. It was almost like they were my dogs! They were enormous and absolutely beautiful dogs. If they had attacked me I wouldn't have stood a chance. Goes to show you: God does protect stupid people...I am living proof of that! ALOHA!!

P.S. I gave the dogs big rubs & hugs before I left. They started barking after I closed the gate. Better late than never...I guess?
You are 1 lucky SOB!
Here's pictures of my past boys. The Boxer is Buster Brown aka "The Buzz". My daughter & her mother wanted to name him Buster Brown...Like the shoe ad. I told them Buster Brown is the boy. His dog is named Tighe, so name him Tighe. As you can see they won out. We had Buster for around 11 years before we had to put him down. He almost didn't make it as a puppy. He was the runt of the litter. The father, Rocky, kept trying to bury him in the garden. My stupid friend was going to let him do it, but I stepped in an instructed him how to let the runt eat first and to supplement his food & milk. He made it and he gave him to my daughter. He was a gas! I had a nickname for him, Jethro Bodine (Beverly Hillbillies - Max Baer Jr.) and he lived up to the name. He is sadly missed and I think fondly of him even to this day.

Bubba J was a dog that adopted me. He just showed up one day and wouldn't leave. I knew he was someone's pet as he was clean & smelled good and his nails were well manicured. Someone took very good care of him. I looked for his owner for around 4 months but never found him/her, so he stayed (He wasn't chipped). He was a big, loveable brut and he was permanently attached to my hip. He was with me always and my ex-girlfriend said I loved him more than her. She was right! I got rid of her and kept Bubba J. He was a great friend and companion. I miss him so much. Hell, I miss both of them. Buster & Bubba J, not the girlfriend!

I have 3 small male dogs now and 2 cats. I'll down load their pictures at a later date. Aloha!

View attachment 265683 View attachment 265684 View attachment 265685 View attachment 265684 View attachment 265684 View attachment 265683 View attachment 265685
Bubba J has some face!
I love when dogs stare in to the camera lens and have that look like, "What"?
I like the dogs with atitude--the"What the fu€k you lookin' at"? Kind of like cats lol.
Bailey is up for adoption if anyone is interested my wife just dosent want a dog anymore. She is 14 month old 05c252bf1c8ba691acd6d5eb20ebe48b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I hope someone will love her and give her a good loving home. Just please be careful who you let adopt her. She could wind up as a bait dog or a puppy making machine. She's beautiful.
Aren't you in NY?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes in ny. She needs a home with property because she loves to run. If she had a home where she could run for a hour or so a day she would be a very chill dog.

She is also made of titanium. She can run into a wall full speed and not flinch. She will make a bone disappear and poop out the dust. She is exceptional.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yes in ny. She needs a home with property because she loves to run. If she had a home where she could run for a hour or so a day she would be a very chill dog.

She is also made of titanium. She can run into a wall full speed and not flinch. She will make a bone disappear and poop out the dust. She is exceptional.
Pits have a high threshold for pain. I hope someone loving and caring will adopt her. They're fiercely loyal dogs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10