Does my yukon denali, 2023 have adaptive cruise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murdrmunkee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just picked this up, its a used 2023 Yukon Denali, not sure what options it has since a small dealer sourced it for me. Does not have a window sticker. It has the gap adjust button and can tell me if a car is close to me. car appears orange if too close. It also notifies me of distance in seconds if there is a car infront of me. I tried pressing and holding the cancel cruise button but all that does is turn of cruise until i turn off the vehicle and turn it on again. picture for reference attached

Attachments

• 71306976715__45FFE327-FFA8-48D4-81BE-ADAC53BED7D3.jpg
    71306976715__45FFE327-FFA8-48D4-81BE-ADAC53BED7D3.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7969.jpg
    IMG_7969.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 8

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is also a way to get the original build sheet with RPO codes from Chevrolet. Setup a my.chevrolet.com account then you can send a request in like I did below. Received the build sheet a day later.

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2019 3:01 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Build Sheet Request

I recently purchased a 2019 Chevrolet Suburban. I have setup a my.chevrolet.com account linked to this email address. Can I get a pdf copy of my build sheet sent to me at this address? VIN 1GNSKHKC7XXXXXXXX

Thanks

Bob

OP
OP
M

murdrmunkee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There is also a way to get the original build sheet with RPO codes from Chevrolet. Setup a my.chevrolet.com account then you can send a request in like I did below. Received the build sheet a day later.

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2019 3:01 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Build Sheet Request

I recently purchased a 2019 Chevrolet Suburban. I have setup a my.chevrolet.com account linked to this email address. Can I get a pdf copy of my build sheet sent to me at this address? VIN 1GNSKHKC7XXXXXXXX

Thanks

Bob

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have Adaptive Cruise it will tell you in the DIC when you engage that it is Adaptive Cruise and the speed it is set at, it will also tell you in the same message that if you want to use regular cruise control to hit the Cruise on\off a second time. You have to the on\off everytime you engage the cruise. Looking at your DIC it looks like it is standard cruise control, not adaptive.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also your build sheet is right on your phone, open the camera and scan the qr code in the drivers door jam, that's been a thing for several years now

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That i didnt know. Nice to learn.
they used to put a RPO list in the glove box but then around 2015 or shortly after they changed it to a qr code
technically the qr code is not a build sheet but does tell you what the vehicle is equiped with for the most part.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i have my window sticker yet. I always try to keep them in the glove box. I also keep any and all receipts from service and repairs in there as well.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think i have my window sticker yet. I always try to keep them in the glove box. I also keep any and all receipts from service and repairs in there as well.
after a while its gets to be a pile I then move mine to a envelope and file it away

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont store anything else in there besides insurance card and owners manual so it doesnt bother me. I do periodically go thru and organize it to make it easier to sort thru if need be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660