Does anyone know if the 2007 Denali's 2nd row bench was heated or power folding?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scruffy442

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just found a line towards a 2nd row bench from a '07 Denali for $100 for our '13. Before I make the trip, I was wondering if anyone knew offhand if those were power folding and heated.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 07 Denali captains chairs are heated and folding, so my GUESS would be that the bench seat is heated, as well, and will fold in some fashion.

Other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you. You were correct. Went and grabbed it yesterday from a u-pull place. $90 total for both halves and the carpet piece, and only 30 mins away. Needs a little clean up but no tears in the leather.
Glad it worked out! It helps that I own one

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 2011 has power folding captain chairs and I been on the lookout for a bench but didn't know if it come with power folding

thanks

SunnyInCo

Reaction score
Sorry for the ignorant question. I have an '08 leather bench, SLT package. Can I add heat to the existing bench or would it need to be replaced? Where is the on/off button in the Denali's?

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the ignorant question. I have an '08 leather bench, SLT package. Can I add heat to the existing bench or would it need to be replaced? Where is the on/off button in the Denali's?
Not an ignorant question at all. The buttons are beside the rear climate controls on the back of the center console. If the buttons are not present it would be a pretty big job to add it. Replacing the seats with heated ones won't do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011