Do you guys have a way to delete 15+ magnetic ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adam3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Complete kit with 4 ride height simulators and 4 shock simulators was $435 shipped.

If you only wanted to do front I believe it was $250 shipped

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Complete kit with 4 ride height simulators and 4 shock simulators was $435 shipped.

If you only wanted to do front I believe it was $250 shipped
Perfect, thanks, I'll probably do front only.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

donn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have found the enemy and it is GM. The Mag Ride suspension was a pain in the arse from the beginning. I've finally found a work around after much researech. A company Xineering.com has come up with shock and ride height simulators that will prevent any alerts in the DIC. I installed these simulators and replaced the Mag Ride shocks with standard AC Delco shocks in the front and AC Delco air shocks on the rear.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait wait wait.. so the rears have airbags built in? Like the stock ones? Because then technically you wouldn’t have to trick the ride level sensors because the air compressor would work as stock.

Can you post shock part numbers!!!

I have found the enemy and it is GM. The Mag Ride suspension was a pain in the arse from the beginning. I've finally found a work around after much researech. A company Xineering.com has come up with shock and ride height simulators that will prevent any alerts in the DIC. I installed these simulators and replaced the Mag Ride shocks with standard AC Delco shocks in the front and AC Delco air shocks on the rear.

Kyle Goodman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Do you by chance have the part numbers for the AC Delco shocks you used to replace the magride shocks? I have a 2015 suburban LTZ and going to delete the magride suspension as well. Still undecided if I want to replace with OEM shocks/struts or go with Belltech. Any info is greatly appreciated!!

Kyle Goodman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did. Installed the new terminators from Xineering which got rid of the service light at start up. Without installing the height switch terminators the compressor will kick on randomly for 20 seconds or so throughout the day. After finally installing the height switch terminators a couple of weeks ago, the compressor runs for 30 to 45 seconds at start up and then stays off until next key cycle.

I am looking at ordering this kit as well, but still undecided with the shock/strut choice to replace the MRC. Did you end up using OEM shocks/struts or another company like Belltech? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at ordering this kit as well, but still undecided with the shock/strut choice to replace the MRC. Did you end up using OEM shocks/struts or another company like Belltech? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!
Can't tell from your profile pic if lowered or not. Hell, doesn't matter either way. If you delete the front mrc, I'd just go with oe struts, or even a bilstein or something. No need for belltech struts.

Kyle Goodman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can't tell from your profile pic if lowered or not. Hell, doesn't matter either way. If you delete the front mrc, I'd just go with oe struts, or even a bilstein or something. No need for belltech struts.

Actually the car in my signature is my wife's 15 Tahoe LT so no MRC thank god. The car I'm deleting the MRC is my 2015 Suburban LTZ that I just recently purchased used. I am going to lower the rear 2" just to level it out but the front will stay stock height and will eventually pick up 24" wheels to put on just haven't decided which ones yet. Does anyone know the OE part numbers for the 2015 Suburban LT front struts? I have been looking but there are so many part numbers it's hard to tell what would fit and which one is driver and which one is passenger. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Bryingram4

Reaction score
Wait wait wait.. so the rears have airbags built in? Like the stock ones? Because then technically you wouldn’t have to trick the ride level sensors because the air compressor would work as stock.

Can you post shock part numbers!!!

I would love to replace my Mag Shocks too. But I need the auto level for towing. If there is a replacement shock with air for the rear, we may all be saved!!! Can someone please confirm?? Thanks!!

Bryingram4

Reaction score

Can you please confirm part numbers for both front shocks and rear air shocks? Do you have auto level, is that why you have athe air shocks in rear? Does the air lines plug right in? You may have solved the mystery we all have been searching for. Please help and confirm what you did. Thank you a million.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972