DJM rear heardware kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i installed them on my build and deff noticd a difference. Cornering also and got rid of the horrid swaybar angle. Let me try to find the thread from last year here a guy was upset with ride quality and put the rear hardware kit in and was then happy with the ride/cornering of the truck.

also on the autoride trucks when your installing it will look close to the pass side shock but dont worry it wont touch it.

sidenote can you guys take a pic of your rear swaybar angles and post em up I forgot to do that to mine I would like to show people what it looks like with the 3-4 inch rear drop with stock endlinks.

REMEMBER TO UPGRADE TO BIGGER BOLTS TO GET RID OF REAR END SLOP!!!!!!!

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
and swaybar parallel with the ground again

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the LCAs become parallel to the ground again with the kit installed, am I going to have to mess with the length of my autoride links again? Or, does the leveling of the LCAs not affect the autoride links? (They ARE attached to the top of the LCAs, so...)

Thanks.

PS -- Tony, the kit arrived today!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If the LCAs become parallel to the ground again with the kit installed, am I going to have to mess with the length of my autoride links again? Or, does the leveling of the LCAs not affect the autoride links? (They ARE attached to the top of the LCAs, so...)

Thanks.

PS -- Tony, the kit arrived today!

the kit only touches the lower control arms not the uppers. the links are attached to the upper control arms not lower.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score

sidenote can you guys take a pic of your rear swaybar angles and post em up I forgot to do that to mine I would like to show people what it looks like with the 3-4 inch rear drop with stock endlinks.

REMEMBER TO UPGRADE TO BIGGER BOLTS TO GET RID OF REAR END SLOP!!!!!!!

Ill try to take a pic tomorrow of my swaybar....2/4 dropped here...and u can definitely tell the rear sway is at a different angle...i can see it when i walk up to the truck...when i first noticed it, i thought it was broken or something...no it was just hanging lower

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the difference on every bump that my driveshaft wasn't slamming into the rear output housing on my transmission on my 04 XL. That problem was solved when I did the rear hardware kit.

As far as ride the only reason I couldnt definitely tell a difference is because I installed helper bags at the same time.

But if it's any concellation I bought the rear hardware kit for my 07 at the same time I bought the drop kit. I just haven't installed any of it yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove

Latest posts